Wednesday, 2 November 2016

20 random facts about me!

Today marks a month since I've started this blogging account!! So, I thought this blog post should be more about you guys getting to know me, on a more personal level. Therefore I've put together 20 random facts about myself, which I'll share with you now...

1) Name: Mollie Clarke-Holland

2) Age: 16 years old

3) Birthday: July 28th

4) Favourite colour: Dark green and gold

5) Pet peeve: People drinking loudly

6) Piercings: Each lobe and two cartilage piercings on my left ear

7) Favourite holiday: Orlando, Florida

8) Favourite flower: Sunflower

9) Favourite month: It's a tie between Autumn and Winter

10) Favourite book: Candy by Luke Davies

11) Popcorn preference: Salt

12) Worst trait: Worrying too much

13) Best trait: My loyalty towards the people I care about

14) Bad (but secretly kinda good habit): Absolute bloody shopaholic

15) Strange habit: Every single time I come out of the shower, I shake the towel several times before putting it around me... without fail

16) Ultimate shower song: 100%, will always be, Sex by The 1975

17) Before I sleep: I usually spend most nights reading facts on a website named Listverse

18) Favourite history to learn about: Ancient Egypt

19) When I was younger I wanted to be: An Archeologist, so bizarre for an 8 year old, I know

20) Something I'm proud of: Over the last Christmas break, I volunteered several times for Crisis for Christmas

That's all of my 20 random facts about me! I've tried to include some more unusual facts where I could, to spice it up a bit. I hope this make you feel like you know me a little bit more now.

Thank you all for reading, have a great day.

Mollie x


My social media:


Twitter - mollie_holland
Instagram - mollieclarkeholland
Spotify - mollie_holland
Pinterest - mollie_holland


No comments:

Post a Comment