Wednesday, 16 November 2016

10 Amazing Reasons to Smile 
Today!

Don't get me wrong, we all have them days that consist of us being miserable and down and grumpy. And that's okay. However, it's so common and almost easier nowadays for people, including myself, to just focus on the negatives of situations and things etc. So, I came up with a short list, of just simple things that makes me feel more positive and makes me smile, so I hope it'll do the same for you!

1) You have the opportunity to do whatever you want in life. It's your life, do whatever you want, no matter what anyone else says, and do a bloody amazing job at it.

2) I can guarantee someone cares and loves you very much, in fact, they could be thinking about you right now.

3) If you think you'll have a great day, then you will. So, go and believe that you'll have a great day.

4) You're prettiest when you're happy and smiling.

5) Somewhere in the world, someone is having the best day of their life.

6) Blind people can smile, despite never seeing someone smile, as its a natural human reaction.

7) There's so much amazing food you have yet to try and great music you have yet to discover.

8) Every human is made from stardust, google it if you don't believe me!

9) You are a unique individual, with your own thoughts, experiences, opinions. So why not make more today?

10) You're alive.




Thank you all for reading, have a great day!
Mollie x

My social media:
Twitter - mollie_holland
Instagram - mollieclarkeholland
Spotify - mollie_holland
Pinterest - mollie_holland

Make sure you follow my blog, to keep updated on when I post, it'd be very much appreciated!
I post every Wednesdays & Sundays!

2 comments:

  1. I love positive posts like this. Number 10 has touched me! This is so true we always expect more from life and God, I thank God everyday for being able to wake up again and live another day. 6 and 7 are amazing too! Thank you for sharing this. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Kisses from London! Dominica.
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it, I enjoy posting positive content too! I particularly love number 6 as well :)
      Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting, I'll make sure to upload more content like this.
      Have a great rest of the day!
      Mollie :) x

      Delete