Sunday, 16 October 2016

Autumn/fall ultimate song playlist

Hey guys, I hope everyone is well. Today I've decided to write a quick blog post on some essential autumn songs that you need to add onto your playlist. These songs aren't specifically for the autumn season as such, they're just some of the songs I seem to find myself playing most around this time of year, so I thought I'd share them with you guys!

All of these songs and more I have on my Spotify, and if anyone is interested, my Spotify username is mollie_holland. So if you want to check them out before purchasing them, or adding them onto your own playlist, then you can do so!

Right, lets get on into it...

1) A Change of Heart - The 1975
2) Alright - Logic
3) Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran
4) Breakeven - The Script
5) Chocolate - The 1975
6) Cold Coffee - Ed Sheeran
7) Come and See Me - PARTYNEXTDOOR feat. Drake
8) Come Home to Me - Ernie Halter
9) Crash - You Me At Six
10) Dance So Good - Wakey!Wakey!
11) Dancing on My Own - Calum Scott
12) Demons - Imagine Dragons
13) Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
14) Drunk - Ed Sheeran
15) Fall - Ed Sheeran
16) Fluorescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys
17) Friends - Ed Sheeran
18) Fumes - Eden Project
19) Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
20) Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
21) How to Save a Life - The Fray
22) Hunger - Ross Copperman
23) I Could Never - Ed Prosek
24) I Luv This Shit - August Alsina
25) I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
26) IV. sweatpants - Childish Gambino
27) Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
28) Kiss Me Slowly - States // Capitals
29) Knee Socks - Arctic Monkeys
30) Like me - Phora
31) Little Bit of Truth - You Me At Six
32) Love How It Hurts - Scouting For Girls
33) Magic - Coldplay
34) Make It Home - August Alsina
35) Marble Floors - French Montana
36) Mr. Brightside - The Killers
37) Naive - The Kooks
38) Nikki - Logic
39) Often - The Weeknd
40) Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
41) Please Don't Stop The Rain - James Morrison
42) Reckless Serenade - Arctic Monkeys
43) Rescue - Witt Lowry
44) Riptide - Vance Joy
45) Settle Down - The 1975
46) Sex - The 1975
47) She Moves In Her Own Way - The Kooks
48) She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
49) Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
50) Stealing Cars - James Bay
51) Sugar, We're Goin Down - Fall Out Boy
52) Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
53) Terrible Things - Mayday Parade
54) Time After Time - Quietdrive
55) Twenty Eight - The Weeknd
56) Ungodly Hour - The Fray
57) Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran
58) Wasted Time - Vance Joy
59) Wicked Games - The Weeknd
60) XO - Eden Project

It seems like the moral of this, is that any Ed Sheeran song, is pretty much an autumn song! I know this is a pretty hefty list, however it does include various different genres of music, which is why I thought I'd list all of the ones of my autumn playlist. Therefore hopefully theres a few songs that everyone will enjoy!

Thank you all for reading, have a great day.

Mollie x



My social media:

Twitter - mollie_holland
Instagram - mollieclarkeholland
Spotify - mollie_holland
Pinterest - mollie_holland

No comments:

Post a Comment